- Probe care instructions
- 2x 20ml single-use Bluelab 2.77 EC Conductivity Standard Solution
- Plastic cup
- Bluelab Conductivity Probe Cleaner
- Bluelab Chamois (conductivity probe cleaning instrument)
The instrument is only as accurate as the probe is clean. Accurate readings simplify crop management and provide improved growth.
Proper ppm/EC probe maintenance also ensures you maximize the life of the probe and instrument.
The probe surface is where the instrument takes the reading of the solution. If the probe face is dirty or contaminated, the readings may be inaccurate. Much like the windshield of a car, if it’s dirty you can’t see out! If the probe face is dirty, it cannot read the solution.
A tip… if the conductivity reads low, the probe needs cleaning.
You can re-stock your probe care kit with bottles of Bluelab Solutions
Conductivity probe cleaning
|Bluelab Conductivity Probe Cleaning Instructions|
|Dimensions||6 × 6.5 × 12 cm|
GroHydro is based in Durban, KZN and supplies growing equipment with over 20 years experience in horticulture. Shop online to view our range of products.
Mon-Thurs: 8AM – 4:20PM
Fridays : 8AM – 1:30PM
Address: 51 Columbine Place, Glen Anil, Durban, KwaZulu Natal, South Africa
(078) 356-3214 – Gary – General Enquires
(072) 434-0360 – Anthony – Technical Enquires
(082) 561-3671 – Dave – Whole Sale Enquires
Fax: +27(0)31 569 5329