CANNA Coco is a fantastic plant growth medium, offering many advantages to both the gardener and his plants. CANNA Coco is a 100% natural product, manufactured from coconuts grown in Sri Lanka. during the production process, the quality is constantly monitored, offering you a high-quality product.
CANNA Coco is a 100% organic product with a homogeneous structure and without chemical additives. CANNA Coco is free of harmful viruses and ground diseases. The coconut grind contains a complex water/ air mixture, which provides ideal circumstances for almost every breeding method. CANNA Coco is reusable and it can be used as a soil conditioner afterwards.
The fact that CANNA Coco is not steamed is not the only thing that distinguishes it from other substrates; this is also achieved by the use of pure, first class source materials. Which come from India, where CANNA’s production facilities use fresh water only to soak the coco. This to make sure no salts gets in contact with CANNA Coco, ensuring a clean product.
- Strong root formation, powerful growth and re-usability are combined in the CANNA Coco substrate.
- CANNA Coco Professional Plus is free of harmful viruses and soil diseases, thanks to CANNA’s unique production process.
- It also combines the tolerance and organic nature of soil, with the feeding precision when growing in hydroponics.
- It has a complex balance between water and air which means that it outstrips other substrates.
- CANNA Coco substrate has been developed and tailored to the needs of the CANNA grower.