Jiffy-7 Forestry pellets are extremely well suited for the propagation of many tree species. With the Jiffy-7 Forestry system you will be able to grow a better tree, as the difference in root system guarantees stable and high quality forests, regardless of soil condition.
- Designed to facilitate the propagation of plants and the ultimate container and substrate in one.
- Made from RHP certified cocopete encapsulated in a biodegradable netting,
- World class substrate that is pre-prepared, easy to handle and has great rooting capability.
- Made in a wide range of sizes to accommodate different crop types and growing environments and offer growers absolute consistency of substrate quality with the flexibility of different sizes.
- Designed to be transplanted directly into the soil, allowing roots to easily grow through the biodegradable netting wall and into the soil.
- Manufactured in Jiffy factories in Sri Lanka.