Compost, Vermicompost, Coco peat, Sphagnum peat moss (sustainably harvested) & perlite
Alfalfa meal, Aloe meal, Basalt Rock Dust, Bio-Char (preloaded with microbes), Canna-kashi, Calcitic Lime, Copper Powder, Dolomite Lime, Guano (seabird), Gypsum, Humic Acid, Fulvic Acid, Frass, Kelp Meal, Malted Barley, Manganese Oxide, Montmorillonite Clay, Soft Rock Phosphate & Zeolite
Cannabis Microbial Consortium
- High heat compost ensures no pathogens
- Natural carbon source
- Contains humus and humic acids
- Natural PH buffer
- Contains beneficial micro organisms
- 100% organic multi-purpose growing medium.
- Production does not harm the environment.
- Excellent substrate for root development
- Holds high air capacity even when completely saturated.
- Ideal growing medium because of its water holding capacity and air filled porosity.
- Best alternative to traditional peat moss.
- With time develops a high buffer capacity that will enable the plants to overcome a short time deficiency of fertilizers and water.
- Improves aeration and drainage.
- Stimulates root and vigorous growth.
- Disease, weed and insect free.
- Neutral PH
- Allows nutrients and moisture to be readily available.
EARTHWORM COMPOST / VERMICOMPOST
- Contains natural highly beneficial soil microbes, bacteria and enzymes.
- Improves soil texture
- Provides water soluble nutrients
- Excellent soil conditioner
- A slow releasing natural fertilizer
- Contains a natural growth hormone – Triacontanol, which stimulates root development
- Increased number of beneficial soil microbes especially mycorrhizae
- Increased water retention
- Increased cation-exchange capacity resulting in improved soil fertility
- Moderating of soil acidity
- Reduced leaching of nutrients
CRUSHED MALTED BARLEY
- Abundant source of enzymes
- Great sugar source for microbes
- High in amino acids
- Various nutrients
- Good source of silicon
- Increased cation-exchange capacity
- Improves the efficiency and value of fertiliser
- Improves water infiltration and retention
- Improves yield
- Retains nutrients for use by plants
- Improves long term soil quality
- Reduces loss of nutrients in soil
- Similar to bokashi but with added fish meal
- Used to inoculate with EM (Effective microbes)
- Great inoculation and nutritional product in one
BASALT ROCK DUST
- Rock dust containing 72 minerals and trace elements
- Stimulates soil micro-organism activity
- Contributes to building of humus complexes
- Increases yields
- Buffers PH levels
SOFT ROCK PHOSPHATE
- Slow releasing organic fertilizer
- Naturally occurring silica sediment.
- Used for its natural insect repelling properties
- Retains water and fertiliser and then feeds it back to the plant/soil as the soil dries out
- Contains auxins and cytokinins
- Slowly releases nutrients beneficial to plant growth
- Natural slow releasing fertilizer, with nutrients and trace elements
- Natural raw source of sulfur and calcium
- Natural soil buffer
- Natural raw source of magnesium and calcium
- Natural raw calcium source
For bulk orders, please contact us first.